Heartland Pet Products Soft Sided Car Seat/Carrier for Tiny Dogs/Cats Up to 12 lbs. 16.5 x 14.5 x 14
Brand: Heartland Pet Products
Color: Brown, Tan
- LIFETIME FULL REPLACEMENT WARRANTY. If anything happens let us know and we will send you a new one at no cost to you. Large design provides extra room for your small dog or cat to move around and get comfortable. Car seat/carrier measures a whopping 16.5 x 14.5 x 14 (LxWxH). Perfect for most pets up to 12 lbs.
- The 14 inch height provides the much needed extra headroom not available with most other car carriers. Your pet can stand and stretch during traveling. The carrier makes a great booster seat for small dogs and cats.
- Very sturdy design. Our carrier has heavy duty water resistant fabric, rugged zippers and vinyl netting. The carrier's belt straps/hooks make it safe for car travel. Just drape the shoulder strap over your car seat headrest and off you go!
- Strong adjustable, padded shoulder straps for easy carry. Interior leash prevents your pet from jumping out when the carrier is opened.
- Front and side pockets provide extra storage for treats, food, toys and supplies. Folds down flat for easy storage.
Details: Our Soft Sided Pet Car Seat/Carrier comes with an innovative, super strong bottom insert to provide enhanced strength when you use it as as a carrier. The carrier is also designed to give your pet more room to move around during travel. It makes a great booster seat and measures a whopping 16.5 x 14.5 x 14 (LxWxH). It is much larger than the smaller airline approved carriers. The larger size provides a more comfortable ride. Perfect for car travel, trips to the vet, vacations and visits to friends. This premium quality car carrier also has straps for a seat belt, heavy duty mesh for maximum air flow and pockets on three sides for treats and other needed items. Inside, you will find a comfortable padded bottom and a leash to prevent your dog or cat from jumping out at the wrong time. It is recommended for pets up to 10 lbs. Not going above 10 lbs. will insure your pet has room to move around. VERY IMPORTANT FOR YOUNG PUPPIES: Very young puppies can be very destructive. If you have ever been bitten by tiny puppy teeth, you know how sharp they are. If putting a young puppy in the carrier, we have a few good tips for you. Make sure you immediately utilize the internal leash that comes with the car seat. The reason for this is that you want to prevent the puppy from wildly jumping around. The leash will help them to settle down and not jump on the sides and chew the fabric. You can also calm them down by corralling them a little the first couple of times. Just zip the netting closed and this will prevent your puppy from trying to jump out. Do this a couple of times until they get used to it and then unzip the netting and let your little one sit up and look around. We have an informative video on how to use our car seat with a young puppy, just look for it in the main photo section or the video section.
Package Dimensions: 16.5 x 13.6 x 2.4 inches