PetSilver Wound & Skin Spray with Chelated Silver, Made in USA, Vet Formulated, All Natural Pain Free Formula, Relief for Hot Spots, Wounds, Rashes and Various Skin Issues, 8 fl oz
- PetSilver Natural Wound Spray is perfect for pet wounds of any kind. Completely safe on all types of animal's skin, this antibiotic spray is also safe when ingested. If your poor kitty just has to lick that hurt spot, there's no need to worry about them getting a little of this spray in their mouth.
- Only distilled water and chelated silver are the ingredients of this cleansing first aid spray for pets. Chelated silver is a silver solution that helps by destroying the enzymes that contribute to poor wound and abrasion hygiene.
- PetSilver's wound spray is most effective as a preventative measure against infections and to cleanse wounds. May help with keeping cuts, rashes, and raw skin from worsening from excessive licking clean and the dangers of a slow healing process. An essential part of any pet owner's first aid kit!
- Each full bottle is individually shrink wrapped to prevent tampering so you can be completely sure that your product is clean and full when you get it. Since the active ingredient is silver, this spray won't expire. You can keep it in your pet aid kit for as long as you need without worrying about it becoming harmful to use or wasting money by having to throw most of it away.
- To apply, first make sure your furry friend is secure and comfortable. Spray a small spritz on the affected area and let it air dry. Avoid drying with a towel or other object to avoid irritating the wounded area. To help with healing, a cone may be necessary for your pet so they don't irritate the area with excessive licking.
model number: psws8
Part Number: PSWS8
Details: PetSilver Wound Spray is a new patented "Chelated Silver" wound care product. PetSilver can be used on a variety of skin issues including cuts, abrasions, wounds, burns, bacteria infections, skin rashes or dermatitis. PetSilver is 100% natural and non-toxic and testing has shown to kill over 650 disease causing organisms. PetSilver has shown to relieve pain and itching while reducing inflammation. Chelated silver has proven to be a remedy and prevention to many infections and the fermentation of various bacteria. Safe for pets to lick and digest. Can even put some in their water dish, spray to clean germs on pet toys, bowls, etc.
Package Dimensions: 7.6 x 5.1 x 2.4 inches